Skip to content
*2019 Anniversary Sale of 25% off is not valid for wholesale customers.
By purchasing an item from A Fink & Ink you are agreeing that you understand and conform to our shop policies, so please read them all carefully.
- Orders must be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase to be eligible for refund.
- Due to monitor settings and differences, the colors you see on your screen may look different once printed.
- Any items such as frames, etc. shown with the image are for visual purposes only and are not included in your final purchase unless otherwise stated.
- If you live outside the U.S. there may be additional duties and taxes on your items that you will be responsible for.
- Please double and triple check your address information and verify it is correct. A Fink & Ink is not responsible for shipping issues stemming from incorrect addresses. If this occurs and the package gets sent back to the shop the customer must remit the additional shipping to have it sent to the corrected address.
- Nothing is worse than a lost order. If a package is lost in the mail, customers must purchase the item again plus the cost of shipping if a replacement is requested. Customers will not be awarded a refund or resent items due to a lost package.
- If USPS shows a package is delayed or if it has been sitting at a location without an update, A Fink & Ink will send in a request online for USPS to find the lost package. If there is no progress made 10 days from the date the request was submitted then there are two options: A Fink & Ink will refund your order, less the shipping you paid or we can resend your order with an additional payment of shipping for the new items. This rarely happens, and this is the best compromise that doesn't put either me or you completely out in the cold. If after the package has been resent or refunded, if the original package is delivered, the customer will need to refuse the package so that it can be sent back to A Fink & Ink.
- If a package tracking shows that it made its way to you: If you don't see it on your door you will need to talk to your mailman or local post office before contacting A Fink & Ink. The shop will not refund or resend a package that shows it's been delivered. Please keep in mind that A Fink & Ink is not affiliated with USPS or other shipping services. We will always try to work with you to the best of our ability.